Forumstuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuckverse

2 posters

Go down

Stuckverse Empty Stuckverse

Post by Sparky Sun May 01, 2011 12:10 pm

I've mentioned this in the chat, but I thought it'd be a good idea to write it down here.

I'd been thinking for a while about the forum and how its primary purpose is for us to have a place to put Forumstuck. Which is great and all, but what will we do when the game ends, far off though that may be?

Well, we've always got the option of other RPs, but it'd be neat if there was something connecting them.

And, well, isn't the in-story purpose of Forumstuck to create a universe, which would give us the possibility for literally any plot - things set in the far past, far future, highly technological, low to no tech, high fantasy, mid fantasy, humans, trolls, both, neither. And all of these could run concurrent or be set eons apart. Hell, if we wanted to, we could even have our immortal godtiers make a bit appearance to give out epic quests or whatever. Or we could even set up another Sburb game. Endless possibilities here.
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Stuckverse Empty Re: Stuckverse

Post by Oblivion Tue May 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Sounds like a plan to me.
Oblivion
Oblivion

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum