Forumstuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread: shit. lets be psychic (Chatlogs and memos)

+2
Drouth
MessiahForHire
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OOC Thread: shit. lets be psychic (Chatlogs and memos) - Page 7 Empty Re: OOC Thread: shit. lets be psychic (Chatlogs and memos)

Post by Oblivion Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Wake-up logs are go

-- mercilessTango [MT] began pestering petrifiedSeeker [PS] at 21:15 --
Spoiler:

-- hyperactiveHistorian [HH] began pestering petrifiedSeeker [PS] at 21:24 --
Spoiler:
Oblivion
Oblivion

http://foxtailstudios.com/

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: shit. lets be psychic (Chatlogs and memos) - Page 7 Empty Re: OOC Thread: shit. lets be psychic (Chatlogs and memos)

Post by MessiahForHire Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

-- mercilessTango [MT] began pestering hyperactiveHistorian [HH] --
Spoiler:

MessiahForHire
MessiahForHire

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 am

By the way, the newest godtier designs are out. Void is apparently blue and black - not too far from our guess of blue and dark purple - while Life is grey-brown and green. It also amuses me how Void's symbol is apparently just coloring in the gaps on the Space symbol.
Oblivion
Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 am

I'd thought it looked like that! And the last four are due out this week. I await the sobbing and gnashing of teeth on dA.
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by MessiahForHire Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 am

Yes, fanfictions be damned. Though the colours for void were easy enough to guess. Life is... an interesting combination of colours. Poor Glenys.

Also, I like how not only is Void similar to Space symbols-wise, but the symbol for Life is basically the symbol for Breath, just rotated 90 degrees clockwise with a minimal amount of tinkering.
MessiahForHire
MessiahForHire

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Makes me wonder if any of the other symbols are going to be related to the other ones we do know. I could see Doom being some inversion of Light's sun somehow, for example.
Oblivion
Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Matt and Eris post-entry
This one was a little more serious this time around. Not sure if it works, but hey.

-- hyperactiveHistorian [HH] began pestering facelessSchemer [FS] --
Spoiler:
Face
Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

Post-entry Shea log, after she wakes up from her first Awake dream and gets some general advice from someone (Glenys or Joan, I forget which):

[10:27] -- amazonaReveille [AR] began messaging haphazardHypothesis [HH] at 22:27 --
Spoiler:
Oblivion
Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Face Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Eris post-entry.
-- facelessSchemer [FS] began pestering haphazardHypothesis [HH] --
Spoiler:
Face
Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7